Nezih Durmazlar M.D, Ph.D.
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Reproductive Medicine & Physiology
Dr. Nezih Durmazlar is a medical faculty graduate of Hacettepe University and obtained his medical degree at the same university in Ankara, Turkey. He has started to participate in scientific research while attending medical faculty. He has participated in the team of standardization of the DENVER Developmental Screening Test in Pediatric Neurology.
He completed his Ph.D. training in the physiology of The Female Reproductive Organ, with a fellowship at the Physiology Department at Hacettepe University. After the Faculty of Medicine, he got his specialization in Physiology in the Department of Physiology. He has conducted various studies on the female menstrual cycle. In 2002, he received the Young Researchers Third Prize at the jury of the 28th National Physiological Sciences Congress Committee.
He completed his specialization in Ankara Numune Training and Research Hospital, Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics. He had his Reproductive Endocrinology Treatments Certification program at Hacettepe University. He has published articles in the field of reproductive endocrinology. After completing his compulsory service to the Ministry of Health, he worked in private hospitals for about 5 years. He has worked in a Turkish IVF Clinic in Bishkek in Kyrgyzstan for one year. And there he helped over a hundred couples seeking a child. He is still serving in his own private clinic.
Dr. Nezih Durmazlar is an established and highly skilled endoscopic surgeon with over 15 years of experience in obstetrics and gynecology. He is interested in Minimally Invasive Surgery, Laparoscopic, and hysteroscopic procedures. He is well regarded in Ankara, earning numerous accolades for his quality and patient-centered care.
He has various national and international publications in scientific journals. He speaks English (good), Spanish (intermediate), and Russian (beginner).
Special Surgical Interests
- Minimal Invasive Surgery,
- Laparoscopic Endometriosis Surgery,
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy & Myomectomy
- Laparoscopic Sacrocolpopexy Procedure
- Operatif Hysteroscopic Procedures
- TSRM (Turkish Reproduction Health and Infertility Society)
- UTCD (Turkish Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Society)
- TJOD (Turkish Obstetrics and Gynecology Society)
- JED (Turkish Gynecologic Endoscopy Society)
- ESHRE (European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology)
- ASRM (American Society of Reproductive Medicine)
- ESGE (European Society for Gynecological Endoscopy)